Istanbul dating sites Straight roulette chat
Top floor of this building was reserved to His mother Zubeyde Hanim and His sister Makbule, meanwhile Ataturk used middle floor for himself and lower floor for His loyal officer.
On display are photographs of Ataturk from his birth until his death, as well as some of his clothes, personal belongings and paintings.
It's located at Halaskargazi Street in Sisli district. Tel: (212) 240 63 19 NOTE: The museum remains closed in 2014 for restauration works This museum is the former residence of famous Turkish poet Tevfik Fikret (1867-1915) who constructed the building himself.
In addition to an exhibit of the personal belongings of Fikret, there is a room devoted to the poet Nigar Hanim and displaying some of the belongings of Abdulhak Hamit.
Tel: (212) 521 12 64 This museum is located in its new building just behind Hagia Sophia.
Open daily between - Tel: (212) 520 77 40 and 41 House where Ataturk lived and worked before the War of Independence during his stay in Istanbul between 19, originally was built in 1908 and restored by the Municipality of Istanbul in 1943, opening to the public in 1981.The permanent collection presents a panoramic view of the Turkish plastic arts and also includes works of world famous artists, an impressionist collection, sculptures and works of military painters. Tel: (212) 261 42 98 and 99 Fine collection of 19th and 20th century Turkish painting and sculpture.Tel: (212) 261 42 98 This museum was opened in 1975 in Tepebasi by the Istanbul Municipality through the efforts of the Caricaturists Association, then temporarily closed down in 1980 as the building where it was housed was torn down and later re-opened in its new site in Fatih district.It's located in Asiyan-Bebek district on the Bosphorus. Tel: (212) 263 69 86 The Beyazid Medresse, which was used as the municipality library since 1945 was evacuated, restored and reorganized as the Turkish Calligraphic Arts Museum.It has interesting and valuable examples of the Turkish art of the pen, Korans, imperial seals, diplomas, Hilye-i serif (descriptions of the Prophet), equipment and apparatus for calligraphic writing, samples of bookbinding, holy relics and miniatures, especially from Ottoman and Seljuk periods. Tel: (212) 527 58 51 Founded by the Vehbi Koc Foundation in 1980 in the historical Azaryan residence along the Bosphorus, this museum is a beautiful three-story "yali" (old Ottoman house) and houses a rich collection of Anatolian-based works of art, antiques and relics dating from 6000 BC.